Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break Part III-World of Coke

During the final weekend of my spring break, I flew down to Atlanta, Georgia and met up with Luke for a weekend of sight-seeing prior to my visit at Emory University.

On Friday, I arrived mid-afternoon, so we grabbed some food and explored downtown. The downtown area of Atlanta was really nice, and it was neat to see Underground Atlanta, a now shopping mall/dining district that was previously an underground railroad. Unfortunately, my camera was dead!

On Saturday, we did the big touristy things in Atlanta--World of Coke and the Georgia Aquarium.

World of Coca-Cola


Here's a picture from the outside of the World of Coke.


A few years ago, Coco-Cola had a competition for artists to create Coco-Cola bottles representing different cultures around the world. Here are a few of the bottles!


Lots of different Coco-Cola advertisements and products in the Museum.


Santa Claus loves Coco-Cola.


Near the very end of the tour, tourists have the opportunity to sample different Coke products from all over the world. Here's a picture of Luke and I in the traditional Coke sampling room.

No comments:

Post a Comment