Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flight Attendant: My Next Job?

This morning I was flying from Peoria, IL to Newburgh, NY to visit Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY. I had a layover (and delay) in Detroit. While I was waiting at the gate, I had a very interesting encounter with the gate agent.

Gate Agent: "Nicole? Nicole!! NICOLE!!"
Me: "Are you talking to me?"
Gate Agent: "Yes, you're Nicole, right?"
Me: "No sorry"
Gate Agent: "What's your name then?"
Me: "Sarah...."
Gate Agent: "If they are going to change our flight attendant, they need to let me know!!"
Me: "I'm not a flight attendant."

Apparently it would also be appropriate for a Delta flight attendant to wear a black dress, red scarf, and gray trench coat. In fact, three other people commented that I looked like a flight attendant today.

P.S. I wear this outfit every single week and often when I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment