Thursday, October 7, 2010

Touchback Weekend!

Last weekend all of the LCs gathered for a weekend of fun, relaxation, and a bit of work. Because I had been in Granville, OH the week prior to my visit, I was the first to arrive at HQ on Friday, at an early 9 AM. Upon reading the room assignments, I found out that I would be rooming with Vicki. I texted her to let her know this. Her response, "Wait, how do you know?" Me: "Because I'm there!" Vicki: "But its so early! I haven't even started my travel day yet!"

After finishing up some paperwork, I decided to take a much needed nap, something you don't usually have a chance to do at HQ. I then went for a run and finally met up for lunch with Kristen and Madeline, the next two LCs to arrive. Eventually, we all made it in, and it was wonderful to see everyone!

On Saturday morning, we did a photoshoot for The Key magazine. The group of us will all be published in the Winter issue. Here are a few pictures from the day!

This one is a zoomed out version of what will probably be featured in The Key.


Kylie, Kappa's Archivist, was in charge of the photo shoot and took a lot of pictures in between. We all love this one. Carolyn had just shared something funny with the group, and we were having a very typical LC moment.


Every year the LC's take a jumping pic. It's just tradition!

The weekend was a blur...we brainstormed, ate a lot, got Jeni's ice cream, went shopping, and it all went way too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment