Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

After reading my co-worker, Carolyn's blog, I've decided I need to start my own. This is hardly my first blog, but hopefully my most successful. My hope is that I can keep my family and friends updated on my adventures as I tour the United States (and maybe Canada?).

This upcoming year I have signed on to what will inevitably be the craziest year of my life. I took a job with my sorority as a Leadership Consultant. Myself and seven other women were hired to travel the country, meet with different chapters, and in general, help them to improve! This job will take me to a new city every week for the next school year (August through May). Although I am looking forward to this opportunity, there will undoubtedly be unexpected adventures along the way.

It is halfway through July and come August 1st, I will be at our Headquarters for Training School. The next weekend, we ship out. Here is my schedule for this semester:

August 8-13: Oklahoma University
August 15-20: University of Tennessee
August 22-27: University of Montana
August 29-September 3: Whitman College
September 5-10: University of Montana
September 12-17: DePauw University
September 19-24: Rollins College
September 26-October 1: Denison University
October 3-8: University of Richmond
October 10-15: Texas Tech
October 17-22: Colorado State University
October 24-29: Arizona State University
October 31-November 5: University of Connecticut
November 7-12: Villanova
November 14-19: Rollins College
November 21-28: Thanksgiving Break!
November 28-December 3: University of Oregon
Christmas Break!

We spend the week (Sunday night-Friday morning) with the chapters and have our weekend free to do small side trips. If I am going to be in your area, please let me know! I'm already starting to schedule some trips, and I'd love to see you!

Kisses, Sarah Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment