Sunday, July 18, 2010

T minus 2 weeks

Now that I'm less than two weeks away from Training School, I feel appropriate starting a countdown. Not only am I two weeks away from starting a job I have been looking forward to for months, I realized I have A LOT to do!!

Tonight I went to ebags.com (LOVE it!) and ordered some travel accessories for next year. Although I might have taken it a little overboard, I'm pretty happy with the purchases I made:

-Three sets of packing cubes, all sizes (Def returning the Target ones!)
-2 sets of shoe bags for shoes and for laundry maybe?
-Two TSA approved luggage locks. Amazing.
-Travel jewelry box
-7 oz. luggage scale (Bought the lightest one they had)

I'm also such a huge organization freak, I have no doubt I'll use all aforementioned accessories! I can't wait for them to arrive in two days so I can start packing for real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment