Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Weekend in Orlando!

Before my visit to Rollins College, I spent the weekend in Orlando with a fellow LC, Vicki, and an adviser from the University of Central Florida Kappa chapter, Kathy. Vicki and I have determined that Kathy is the coolest adviser we've met so far. I'm going back to Rollins a few times in the Spring semester, and I hope I get to see her again!

We had a lot of fun hanging out, shopping, and most importantly, going to Disney World-Epcot Park. We went during their month long Food and Wine Festival, which was the BEST time to go! We got to try small portions of food from "all over the world." Here are some pictures from our trip!

The traditional pic of us at Epcot.


Even though it was mid-November, they are preparing for Christmas!


A picture over-looking the lake in the middle of Epcot.


Us with Beauty and the Beast. (Beauty, Kathy, Me, Beast, Vicki)


Me in front of the American Christmas tree.


I forget which country this is...


Spanish dancers!


Italy!


The Maelstrom: "A High Seas Norwegian Adventure" Kathy had been talking about this ride all day!


Vicki and I with a viking


Character pictures:

Minnie Mouse!


Pluto!


Donald Duck!


Goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment